3tgte

Fluen

I have an original 3tgte engine, which I will like to sell. I will not need it myself in that I prefer to work with NA engines. The engine is 100 % originial and comes with cables and control boxes. Price: € 8000 Shipping to all over the world is possible and will likely be with TNT in case the company has an office in the respective country.

Members dont see this ad
9 hours ago, Big G said:

Mother of God thats cheap. I might buy that just coz and stuff it in the Princess' hardtop...

Do you watch mcm?

Cause after posting that I also realised that wrecker would be the one who supplied the m15a.

You feeling lucky? Haha

The only sentence that worried me was the one that said-

"Photos are for Representation Only."

So the one photo of the immaculate sparkling motor they showed may not be the rusty dented, oxidised, dirty mess you are buying..  and the other photos were just of their workshop.

Still, $1300 is not a lot for a motor like that, go for it Si !

As they say in the classics if it sounds  too good to be true..it usually is....it comes with no bolt ons....so no turbo no manifold no alternator no starter no injection system no this no that.... probably a good starting point....but I am gonna pass...the 4k will last a little longer 

10 hours ago, Big G said:

As they say in the classics if it sounds  too good to be true..it usually is....it comes with no bolt ons....so no turbo no manifold no alternator no starter no injection system no this no that.... probably a good starting point....but I am gonna pass...the 4k will last a little longer 

All that stuff that you say is not there, I chuck in the bin anyway.