HELP I NEED WHEEL ADVICE

Hey guys and gals, I need help with my ke70s fitment, I've gone with the S13 front end suspension and I've rolled the gards and have fender flairs in the rear. I am looking to run minilight's all round and have found a set that I like, before buying them I want too ask if 17x8.5 with -10 offset will fit, 

Please help me if you can answer, 

Thanks Wes

Members dont see this ad
43 minutes ago, Huntys customs said:

Hey guys and gals, I need help with my ke70s fitment, I've gone with the S13 front end suspension and I've rolled the gards and have fender flairs in the rear. I am looking to run minilight's all round and have found a set that I like, before buying them I want too ask if 17x8.5 with -10 offset will fit, 

Please help me if you can answer, 

Thanks Wes

Hi Wes,

If you Google "maximum wheel offset that can be used on a Toyota KE70 ?"  it will find four (4) off subject discussions on this RollaClub site, between 2006 & 2012, covering this topic.

If you have a read through those threads, you might be able to gain from the experience of others, & obtain the answers you need.

Cheers Banjo

• Like 1

why such big wheels? you really should stick to 14s or 15s on a ke70, unless you are building a show car or something. Youve got no chance of making them fit without serious modification, not to mention the legality of it. 

15x6.5+23 on s13 gear really only just fit on my car with fairly comprehensively rolled front guards. yours will stick out a further 52mm than this. S13 front control arms are miles too long on ke70. I battled with it for years. R31 is a bit shorter and works better.

• Like 1