Walking Home From Work........... Bang

Spode

Today was a gay day to begin with and steadily got gayer as it drew to an end untill this happened. So I'm tired and feeling sick as I walk home from work in the freezing cold and light rain. I get to an intersection and look across at like a 89 commodore ute, thinking nothing of it I wait for the light to turn red and the little man to turn green. As the lights turn yellow a RX3 rolls up at the lights which I was interested in having a look at so as I walk past I turn my head to check out the rotor. Next thing I know the grill of the f@$king commodore is cusing my legs great pain as it runs right up my arse throwing me onto the bonnet. The old guy behind the wheel suddenly realises that he has collected some debri ontop of his faded pile of shit and decides to remove it (me) by slamming on the brakes, tossing me like a rag doll from the bonnet of the car onto the bitchumen. I look up to see the giant peice of shit coming towards me, scared I was going to be run into (again) I jump up and start abusing the guy at the top of my lungs, he decides were fair and continues to drive up the road. I was in no state to chase him so I walked over to the side of the road and sat down on the kerb where some people asked me if I was allright and called an ambulance. The lady chased the old bloke up the road and got him to pull over. I got to hospital and got checked out and shit, I'm ok but my knee is busted up pretty good and I have some sweet brusies up my leg and some scratches and cuts on my arm. Old fag didnt even say sorry.

Sorry I'm pretty pissed offfff, this all happened in pretty centeral town when I was walking from co op toyota down to cat and fiddle arcade.

At least ill get a couple of days off work to watch midday telly.

Cheers,

Tom

Members dont see this ad

thats bullshit, maybe the cops should be booking people like this instead of focusing in on hotted up cars and young drivers and such. :) :lolcry:. at least young people who are into their cars have respect for theirs and others, like when your in a car park and u see some old fk trying to drive out and run into about 3 different cars before the go anywhere and they just drive off? this is because they didnt see the cars yeah? well what if that was a young child that they didnt see? and in your case it was that you were right infront of him ;) .

So am i right in saying that he actually tried to drive off after hitting you?....

if so.....what a f@$kwit....and if i see that anywhere up here, i will personally hunt the person down and make sure they realise what they have done....

f@$k mate if you have his details, take him to the cleaners.....low life scum.

what a fukin noblet, he actually went to drove off after u were hit?!

sad thing is, all the cops these days are behind trees trying to get money out of us, there's never a cop around when u need one

stupid old numnut, should have his license stripped...

hope ya leg turns out alright soon :lolcry:

holy crap! I'm glad you're ok, but jeezzz what an idiot, how can he NOT see a person, then run them over and still not wonder what the noise is (person on bonnet screaming) and then drive off?!!!>! Have they NO CLUE!

Thank goodness you're ok.

Lesley :lolcry: