Ke30/55 Vn V6

ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well i need engine mount modifying pix first, thats my maid concern, Is he running standard brakes, i see he's still got the standart master cylinder. Ummmm. Any tips u could give me on installation. Has he changed the dash so it reads the speedo and other components?

He has no interior, it's a race car now. The engine is solid mounted at the moment, so there is no rubber engine mounts. And he bought the car with the engine in, so I have no idea how hard it is to actually put the engine in.

He is getting a new body and doing it properly with a hilux diff, big front brakes and will be getting it engineered.

At the moment it has standard brakes, and it stops just fine.

And no the wheels NEVER stop spinning :P

I'd say go for it man. mammoth loads of people have done it, you only have to go to springnats or easternats to see how popular this conversion is. It may very well be a boat anchor, but it would be priceless seeing the reaction of people in v8's when you leave them at the lights. Good fun and best of all, cheap to do.

Again thanks so much for the positive feedback. I will definately be leaning in this direction now. And again if anyone has any pix of a VN V6 in a rolla plz post them up. Ive been told i need 2x passenger engine mounts and flip one around and put on the right. Ill also be going for a twin exhaust system 2 i think.

I would love to see someone put a v6 in a rolla. Go for it mate just so everyone laughing at you shuts up!

But i really wouldnt be expecting to have it as a road car. And if you do make sure everything is legal i.e engineered etc because you don't want to be paying for someones mercedes when you smash into it and your insurance wont cover it.

Goodluck mate. Put some videos up as soon as its done.