Ke10 Corolla

Brendo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cheers man, they are ke25 levin copies (fibreglass) dunno where u could find some....?

no, the engine mounts were played around with to get it to sit up straight i bought it like it, helps the webers breath.

of course this makes the gearbox up on its side, it has a custom gearbox crossmember to accomodate this and also the gearstick is bent back towards passenger seat on almost a 45 degree angle to make it normal

Thanks the reason i asked as I'm helping on a morris 8 build and its running a 1k with webers he makes custom manifolds so that isnt a problem, but he has cut the bellhousing and twisted it so the shiter is normal, the way yours is done looks alot stronger though.

I'm looking for the same sot of thing with my 11 like hillclimbs a little more, its more of a one shot deal. I'm not from tassie but i know 1:17s at symonds is a serious street/track car well done guys. Also what tyres do you use as I'm looking at yoky a032r in a hard compound.

only going hard as ill also be using them for a little street duty aswell.

stu.

so they are standard struts with the hubs swapped? and the inserts were just bought straight from a shop or ordered specially?

yep they are but the strut tops have been played around with, i dunno about the inserts, id have to look back thru the history to see if they were for another model and customised or what....

• 2 weeks later...