Ke55- 12a Conversion

MD0086

Members dont see this ad

I know... I can recall Simon's purple 20B RX4 (Promaz) used to deafen me every morning for a year! But DAMN that thing boogied! New years day the boys bring out the cars and I tell you what.. it sounds like a nest of killer bees when they let these toys have it! hahaha

Here is some info on this rotor rolla

KE25 toyota corolla

mazda 13b

Peripheral ported,lightweight and polished rotors,ceramic seals,window stationary gears,SelectMaz peripheral housings, cross-drilled eccentric shaft,high-volume oil pump,HPC-coated internals with race clearence, 48mm IDA weber,K&N air filter,SelectMaz peripheral intake manifold, Evo racing exhaust manifold, 2.5-3 inch exhaust, Two resonators and big-barrel muffler with 4 inch tip RX4 radiator series 3 electronic ignition and two 11 inch thermofans

mazda rx8 5 speed lightened flywheel,brass button clutch,3 inch custom tail shaft and shortened hilux 4.8 diff

custom 3 inch lowered front and rear springs,front and rear Pedders shocks and 0.75 inch sway bar,hilux rear drum brakes

i have pics but don't know how to paste them to my reply?

go to jamboree some year. the guy who owns it is mates with granturismo from oldrollas (the guy driving the liberty on our first rollaclub goldcoast meet)

peripheral port, thousands of dollars of chrome work, and aircon, it's pretty cool :down: don't like the wheels tho

0920jamboreecustomke25corolla1-vi.jpg

couple more pics here

I know this car. Sorry to tell you but it's purely for show. Although it has Hi-lux back end in it, it was still running standard brakes on the front, and the owner had no interest in changing them. I couldn't believe that after spending so much money on everything else why he didn't do the brakes.

post-20-1119577274.jpg

Edited by Redwarf

(scratches head... looks confused)

OK... you blow bucks under the bonnet to have such a power gain added to the car, and in order to bring the car to a hault safely... you require bigger brakes (one would think anyway) WHY do a job half hearted?

Sorry.. I wouldn't have put it for show without getting the backs done!!!

But that's just me :down: