Who's Got The Most Untidy Computer Desk??

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that primer??

yes that is primer, its actually plastic primer, i will update my thread shortly with some progress and you will be able to see why i have plastic primer

Hi,

haha yes HEKTIC that is my 1 watt stack..lol I love it goes hard for a small amp but I only need something small to practice in my room. And next to it is my distortion pedal..lol

Cameron

yea ive seen something similar and it ran off battery's and you clip it onto your pocket, i had a play with one and found it to be really cool, if you have seen "school of rock" he has one in that.

Johnny

• 3 weeks later...

i believe for a desk to trully be considered dirty/untidy it has to have atleast two of the following things

1) Empty beer bottles or bourbon bottles

2) An ash tray thats begging to be emptied

3) a bong

4) maccas/hungry jacks bags (half empty box of chips for extra credit)

5) a sticky spot which is identifiable by the dust and dirt that now lives in the sticky spot.

6) any type of food that is now apart of the plate/bowl it has been living on for too long

it's also nice if you can see something hiding behind the monitor that is noticed on occasion but ignored due to the knowledge of how gross it's going to be to move it. I live by myself so my desk is always messy, the great thing is when g/f comes to visit she doesnt even care :lolcry: so only time it gets cleaned is for inspections (damn inspections) but give it 3 days and she's back to normal.

• 1 month later...