Nt General Discussion

Pure-SX

i would LOVE 14psi that will get me into the 14's, and the aircon pulley doesnt work with the clutch as tehy are diff and don't match

and ur table is wrong as the aw11 is limited to 7,300rpm :evil:

I thought the redline was 7,300rpm and the cutout at 7,500rpm?

Or is it a 7,000rpm redline and 7,300rpm cutout?

BTW, with the SC14 at 12,500rpm, I would expect even higher boost than 14psi. 18psi perhaps? Not sure how it works.

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG 18psi that would be a 12sec car mmmmmmmmmmm

*goes n swaps keyboard for one that hasnt sorted out from drowling*

i think the rev limiter is at 7,300 redline 7500 or sumcrap i dunno its silly i hit it everynow and then, especially in the wet scary as all fark

i want some flame out my zaust to scare people off wen they get close

The exhaust on the ST205 makes a nice 'pop' every now and then on the over run. I love it when it does it. :(

I just hope this eBay deal doesn't fall through like the last few I've tried to do. :evil:

EDIT: I'm also bidding on some 20v throttle bodies at the moment. I'll find out tomorrow if I've won them or not.

SC14 & quad throttles FTMFW!!!

Edited by ancullen

It will take a little more power to run the SC14, but it should produce SIGNIFICANTLY more power. More air = more power.

The plan is to build the ultimate 4A-GZE. Ideally I'd get blacktop quad throttles, but they're too expensive, and I don't know that the benefits would be there.

Once the ultimate 4A-GZE is built, I will be very tempted to get a stroker kit and take it out to the maximum capacity - 2029cc would be SCHAWEET!!!

Then I'd just need to buy a Clubman kit car and drop it in. Over 300hp + 500kg kerb mass = FUN!

Edited by ancullen

Pity Andrew your car isnt on the road, and even when it is mine will be quicker :evil:

that dosnt matter :( the thing is i have rwd ahahah

itb with supercharger wind that will be a sound to hear

thay make a stroker crank???????????? more info plz

Edited by ae174agze

Yes it will sap more power then an sc12 but it will also generate ALOT more then an sc14 with supporting mods of course

Havnt seen a stroker that big. biggest ive seen is like 1950

Stroker kit would be really expensive Andrew, looking at around 10000 mark sometimes more lol

Edited by Pure-SX

yeah shit that would be like nothing noting nothing nothing then ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR Wheels spin

what i wanna here is a 4agte with a screamer pipe ahahah

like that XXXline (michals skyline) will change lanes in 4th if he foots it :evil: and thats like 380ish rwkws

Edited by ae174agze