Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie

casey

Members dont see this ad

Funny you should say,........my corolla wil probably be for sale in about 6 months as I thinking of taking a job overseas!! :P

don't know how much as yet, as I will probably fix a few things up for sale (like dents), however most of the purchase price will be for that of the under bonnet components.

its a ke55e with a turbo 4k, toyota ct12 turbo, custom piping, camtech 609, mx6 front mount cooler, fiat 128 32/32 weber in custom inclosure, malpassi rising rate reg and Vl fuel pump, 2 stage switchable boost controller on 6 and 10psi, 4 speed, CIG locker (will come with open wheeler aswell), interior has 180sx front seats, speco tacho, VDO boost guage, spitfire oil pressure guage, sports wheel, kenwood head unit and speakers. will also come with buyers choice of 13 x 7 hotwires or spitfires (jelly beans as referred to here) both with *dish option* :P

would probably want to sell it WITH all the parts I have accumilated, so this would probably put the bill around $2000. :)

Funny you should say,........my corolla wil probably be for sale in about 6 months as I thinking of taking a job overseas!! :P

don't know how much as yet, as I will probably fix a few things up for sale (like dents), however most of the purchase price will be for that of the under bonnet components.

its a ke55e with a turbo 4k, toyota ct12 turbo, custom piping, camtech 609, mx6 front mount cooler, fiat 128 32/32 weber in custom inclosure, malpassi rising rate reg and Vl fuel pump, 2 stage switchable boost controller on 6 and 10psi, 4 speed, CIG locker (will come with open wheeler aswell), interior has 180sx front seats, speco tacho, VDO boost guage, spitfire oil pressure guage, sports wheel, kenwood head unit and speakers. will also come with buyers choice of 13 x 7 hotwires or spitfires (jelly beans as referred to here) both with *dish option* :P

would probably want to sell it WITH all the parts I have accumilated, so this would probably put the bill around $2000. :)

hay can you post some pics up ill b interested in a few months if i can sell my daily!!

cheers

only pics I have at the moment are from one of the rolla meets.

baby shit browner.....

post-453-1150607493_thumb.jpg

here a pic of under the bonnet.

post-453-1150607962_thumb.jpg

only thing different in that pic now is the new fuel pressure reg and pressure guage on top of the tappet cover.

in the build......

Picture.jpg

Edited by Taz_Rx

got your PM, will just reply here though for future referance of others.

I have a new door for it courtesy of NickZ, needs to be sprayed.

Also have a new bonnet, was just gunna give that the matt black treatment.

other dented pannels include both front guards and the front lower apron, also have broken grill and headlight, but new ones are on the way.

don't wanna do any swaps as I need to get rid of a car as may be going overseas as mentioned above. will need to put the my mazda into storage as it is. :P

price will really depend on how much I have fixed up before sale, but would probably be looking for around $2k with all the parts I have including a set of 13 x 7 hotwires, 7x 13 x 7 spitfires ( one was a victim of drift damage), set of 14" "swiss cheesers" sigma wheels, another set of cordia wheels, spare diff centre, complete drum to drum diff, 2x gear boxes, maybe a 3k, blah blah blah.