Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie

casey

Members dont see this ad

these a overrated 2door ke20 in deloraine (as you come off the highway on the devonport side). looks to be standard and the chrome bars looks straight as a pin!

$2500 but prob worth it as the codition it looks to be in. i didnt have a close inspection of it but...

My brother went to Deloraine this morning to check out the ke20. All I can say is that, it's NOT WORTH $2500. :dance: It isn't even registered.

It's an early ke20 in original condition, but the rear seat is all torn along the top, the left hand tailight lense is cracked, AMI badge missing from passenger guard, non original chrome sill panel strips have been fitted (covers the width of the sill, probably hiding rust) :jamie: Oh and the drivers door has been opened to far and crushed the guard.

This is the same car that I had a look at for sale in Invermay about 3 weeks ago and the guy wanted a lot less then the $2500 asking price. Someone's probably bought it when it was cheaper, thinking to make a huge profit out of it :y:

It has a non original 4K motor and it also has a towbar, which suggests that the driveline maybe stuffed if it's been towing heavy loads on a 4K 1300cc motor. :hmm:

All I can say, for $2500, I would want it to be in overrated condition and have rego.

Here's some pics I took of her :y: I have a mobile number for it, if anyone's keen. :y:

post-721-1233276127_thumb.jpg post-721-1233276306_thumb.jpg

post-721-1233276359_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke20rolla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for a KE30 or 55 registered and runing

Got cash waiting. hoping to buy one ASAP. let me know what you got, or if you someone who will sell

hit up calvo_808 on boostcruising i know hes selling a ke55...not sure on the details though, he offered it to me while i was looking for a ksev.