Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie

casey

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The link won't work for gumtree but just go on gumtree and type in ke30 in Burnie-Devonport region for pictures :)

SALE OR SWAP

Will let it go for $2,500 this week only. As I have found a ute for sale

1976 toyota corolla ke30

Has had a 1600 twin cam 4-AGE conversion. 5 speed celica box, heaps of fabrication work to get it where it is now. Interior has been gutted out. Now has 2 racing seats, harnesses, momo steering wheel, extra gauges, big fuel pump set up consisting of a lift pump, 1.5L surge tank, and a high pressure fuel pump with oversize fuel lines. Firewall fabricated for where the back seat used to be housed as the fuel set up is in the boot. Battery relocated to the boot, 13" jellybean wheels, lowered king spring up front and 2" lowering blocks in the rear. Probably other things that i haven't listed. If interested text or call me on 0458 523 578. Ideally I'd like $3,500 but very negotiable. I could throw in a complete registered AE82 twincam for spare parts for the right deal.

NO REGO AS IT WAS INITIALLY BUILT AS A PURE TRACK CAR.

SELL OR SWAP

Burnie area.

Edited by project_KE55

• 2 weeks later...

The link won't work for gumtree but just go on gumtree and type in ke30 in Burnie-Devonport region for pictures :)

SALE OR SWAP

Will let it go for $2,500 this week only. As I have found a ute for sale

1976 toyota corolla ke30

Has had a 1600 twin cam 4-AGE conversion. 5 speed celica box, heaps of fabrication work to get it where it is now. Interior has been gutted out. Now has 2 racing seats, harnesses, momo steering wheel, extra gauges, big fuel pump set up consisting of a lift pump, 1.5L surge tank, and a high pressure fuel pump with oversize fuel lines. Firewall fabricated for where the back seat used to be housed as the fuel set up is in the boot. Battery relocated to the boot, 13" jellybean wheels, lowered king spring up front and 2" lowering blocks in the rear. Probably other things that i haven't listed. If interested text or call me on 0458 523 578. Ideally I'd like $3,500 but very negotiable. I could throw in a complete registered AE82 twincam for spare parts for the right deal.

NO REGO AS IT WAS INITIALLY BUILT AS A PURE TRACK CAR.

SELL OR SWAP

Burnie area.

Hmm Tempting

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...