Your Dream Toyota(s)

casey

well i havent seen any dream car threads about so i thout ild start one

1 or 2 cars only per person please and a rough description of spec(so we can get a figure in our head of what it looks like)

my dream cars are

a ke15 sprinter that looks 100% stock (white in colour) with ither a hot k motor or a 4age 20 valve silver top or mabe a rotory so people think its an old shit box when they here it

also i love johny r's ke55/ te37 i would love to do that to a sedan or coupe, suspension mods would be first and a locker

engine would be some thing turbo colour would be blue or red and levin badges plasterd all over it and watanabe wheels

also when i get me licence i will be getting some thing allong the lines of a celica (hopind a white ra65)

thanks for reading and i hope I'm like you and you don't want some awsome modern car

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been thinking about this for the past few hours, and I can't really think of any that I "dream" about. I used to want a JZA80 supra, but not so much anymore. Theres plenty of other non-toyotas that Id have before it now. Maybe like a 1999 WRC tarmac spec corolla...but thats a bit of a pipe dream.

Name ; Coyote (aka Adam)

Job ; Customer service

Car ; My baby a Ae80

mods ; only had short time so only mags, stereo (boom baby boom)

future plans ; my poor rolla dosnt know whats gonna hit it there are plans to drop a 4AGE into her maybe AGZE if will fit ( but don't think it will) not to mention brakes and suspension, a nice new paint job (metallic dark blue with silver/crome dragon along side) the stereo will have to have few more upgrades as i want all the w*nk features in it, the interior will be customized along with some jazzing up on the outside eg crome tail lights and custom body kit (once i figure out how to do it) well the list is long what can i say i have a dream...

email ; [email protected]

my rolla is me only love in life as no woman so all me money goes towards her (money better spent i say)

couldnt be bothered retyping :y:

A 1UZ powered Hilux dual cab ute, bagged... clean, white, nothing special, so it will look like the apprentices work ute with rims coming down the road.. however it would be awesome quality, the mods that would be done would look like they were supposed to be there in the first place - no tacky shit.

I'd love a white KE35, also lowered to the max, with a 4AGZE... same deal as the Hilux, clean and factory looking, unsuspicious.

But, both of these are a long way away from me, so all I can do is smile and think about it...

:y:

The vehicle i dreamed about wasnt a toyota or even a car it was a ducati, But i don't know what model it was 916 or something i don't know ducatis, but it was in my dream.this is what i want a CBR blackbird.i was told the blackbird is the only bike that can beat a hayabusa?.id like a supra engine in my kesev, maybe its time for another conversion.

Edited by too quick

If i could spend as much money on a car as i wanted, and get it all for free :P :)

1. KE55 sedan, with a 4AGTE running a TD04L turbo, and all the goodies, like external wastegate, FMIC (matt black behind the bar so it can't be seen) and a Supra 5 Speed Gearbox (E58 isnt it??) and eithre a VLturbo LSD with 3.45:1 gears, or a Salbury (gemini) LSD (have been proven to hold upto ~450HP when locked, ~350HP unlocked) again with 3.45:1 gears. With a full rear suspention setup, coilovers all round, and some AE111 superstrut Brakes on the front, and some cross drilled disc brakes on the rear.

Painted Ferrari red, with a carbon fibre boot and bonnet :y: and some niice 15 or 16 inch SUPER light wheels, for better handeling, (8 inch wide rer, 6 inch front) and some really expensive quality rubber.

2x Recaro fixed back bucketseats in the front, and a custom rear bench in the rear, all retrimed in tan leather, with a dash, console and full dsh thingy out of a SX corolla (series 2 '92 model) and a 5 point harnes for the 2 front passengers. 5% tints around aswell as front windscreen, with the entir body shaved over, nothing sticking out at all.

all up about $100,000 or more worth. Try to make it look as stock as possile, but with nice paint and respectable wheels, so eery f@$ker thinks its a POS and try's to race me in their WRX and then get SMASHED ;) :P :P

Can you see it the way i can??? :D :D :D

Edited by Old-Skool-Rolla