Ke30-55 Members Page.

casey

Thats one nice Rolla.

Your in the States right?? I thought the States didn't get any KE3X's. I thought they were all TE3X's.

Anywho, it needs something alot stronger than a 3K

thanks. i live here in the philippines. yup it's a KE35, TE3x's are rare here. i'm happy with my engine right now, and anyway i'm not racing(anymore). maybe in the future i'll swap it out for a 2t or 4age

Members dont see this ad

Name: John

Car: 1978 KE35 Coupe

Motor & Driveline: Stock as far as i know 4K-C, 4 speed

Suspension & Brakes: Everything is stock, With new brake pads in the front (thanks Nick)

Wheels & Tyres: stock rims with re-caps on the rear on stuffed tyres on the front

Interior: Stock

Body: Orange/Red with white pinstripe, some surface rust but body is all in all in really good condish

Other: Fully awesome green/blue bonnet

The Future: Lowered With Monroe Gas GT shockers, king springs in the front, 7 leafs in the rear, Sway Bars and nolethane bushes, 2tg engine with twin webers, t50 gearbox, t18 diff (if it will fit), exhaust with extractors and dumpy tip, Just Jap "bride style" reclineable racing seats, Momo Trek R steering wheel, Razo Gear Knob, Sparco Pedals, Speco Tacho, Full Jaycar Stereo with JVC headunit

will post pictures on monday or tuesday once i get the car home

Edited by HEKTIC

I suppose i better post in here...

Name: Simon

Car: 1979 KE55 Sedan

Motor & Driveline: Hot 5K - Twin 1.5 inch SU's, 3K Bigport head with extensive headwork, converted to solid lifters, Heavy Duty Exedy Racing Clutch, Bottom end balanced and blueprinted. T50 (using K-T bellhousing), stock diff (converting to R31 LSD very soon). 2 Inch Sport Exhaust with pacemaker extractors, 15 inch resonator under passenger seat to single baffle muffler, 3 inch droop tip.

Suspension & Brakes: Pedders low (i think) springs in the front, with pedders comfort gas shocks. Reset Wagon springs in the back with Pedders comfort gas shocks.

Wheels & Tyres: 15x6 Soarer Rims with shitty tyres atm....also have a set of 14x6 jellybeans with yokohama C-drives on them.

Interior: Mainly stock except for white dash and tacho where the clock is, blue led lights behind dash.

Body/Paint: Custom Blue.....getting painted again kinda soon. KE30 Chrome Bumpers, 100w spotlights mounted underneath front bumper.

Stereo: Clarion headunit, 6.5 inch jaycar component splits in front doors, Alpine 6x9's on the rear shelf. Cabin speakers are run off a jaycar 4x50wrms amp. 2 x 12 inch Jaycar Response dual voice coil, dual magnet subs run off a Jaycar 800wrms monoblock.

PICS!

DSCF2094.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

group.jpg

Edited by Xany

Wasn't JiP_01 talking about the square headlights? Soarer rims rock, and everyone should accept that as soon as they see them. And I think the squareness of the Soarer rims would go with square headlights really well, but it's your car, and you're the only one that's got to like it. I still like my option though - square headlight grille with no lights. :P