Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Saw a red ae82 seca in a 5 car carport on Bourke st. Brassall.....Any one on here, lol....hehe

:wink: Got my Rolclub stickers on, and my Shamrock. They are on front screen left hand side down the edge, drivers quarter glass and the Shammo is on the back. The rolla is a ae82 hatch, green-gold with stocko's, first one to spot it wins a jellybean, lol. :no2:

Trev you can't enter this one LOL.

Edited by 4ages

Driving along the ipswich motorway yesterday at redbank and i came up beside a hot toyota publica ute in red (not sure if it was corolla_ute from here), I had a quick glance over and the driver looked oldish (don't hold me to that as it was only quick) i went to look over again but he turned off at riverview.

yep that was me alright trev (the oldish person driving "not that old thanks") corolla-ute. by the way the colour is (correction) blood orange with orange pearl.....but thanks for the comments......

Saw a red ae82 seca in a 5 car carport on Bourke st. Brassall.....Any one on here, lol....hehe

:wink: Got my Rolclub stickers on, and my Shamrock. They are on front screen left hand side down the edge, drivers quarter glass and the Shammo is on the back. The rolla is a ae82 hatch, green-gold with stocko's, first one to spot it wins a jellybean, lol. :no2:

Trev you can't enter this one LOL.

Could of been me :y:

:)

Was it surrounded by a family of other seca's??

There is only 2 in the carport, The other is in the shed.

Sorry Jip i was editing, but no just a dirty blue one lol.

Its green, I'm colorblind and I know its green.

yep that was me alright trev (the oldish person driving "not that old thanks") corolla-ute. by the way the colour is (correction) blood orange with orange pearl.....but thanks for the comments......

Like I said i only had a quick look and the person driving had lightish hair, And sorry for the perfection but I'm f@$kin colorblind......Thanks for the correction.