Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad
Yay i was spotted, What were you driving?

EDIT: Hard to really tell but its green, oh and a 1985.

Green argh.. Fair enough.

Erm I've seen you at North ippy and turning left from Ash st ithink it is onto warrick rd.

One time i was in a truck. (Work). and the other in my grey Ae92 Sedan.

There are pics around somewhere :y:.

Green argh.. Fair enough.

Erm I've seen you at North ippy and turning left from Ash st ithink it is onto warrick rd.

One time i was in a truck. (Work). and the other in my grey Ae92 Sedan.

There are pics around somewhere :y:.

I work at road & track in North Ipswich, I was on ash st the other day as i was fixing a forum members car.

I work at road & track in North Ipswich, I was on ash st the other day as i was fixing a forum members car.

Well thatd be it :y:...

You work at road and track hmmm.. Interesting Usually some nice cars out front of there.

I live at raceview. And work with lifeline. Briggs rd.

ANd if I'm in the trucks I'm anywhere from here to gatton. or the other way out to pullenvale springfield lakes. etc.

So yis.

Ah, Lifeline. That brings back memories of when i was working at the one in town here. Good memories, interesting memories......

The only bad memory i have is of walking around the place being bored crapless cause there wasn't anything to do, but mostly good memories.

Well thatd be it :y:...

You work at road and track hmmm.. Interesting Usually some nice cars out front of there.

I live at raceview. And work with lifeline. Briggs rd.

ANd if I'm in the trucks I'm anywhere from here to gatton. or the other way out to pullenvale springfield lakes. etc.

So yis.

I used to do work for the dole at that lifeline (long time ago now), Della was the operator back then, Is Jan & grant still there, My cousin was doing comunity service there until recently, His name is Joe and my mums ex husband Keijo was driving for them, You may know them.

I saw a yellow ke30/55 don't know the older rollas, but plates were 002 kal near Regents Park. Had a huge Unit sticker over the back idkI don't know if he/she is a member here.

:|

Edited by JiP
Capitals