Spotted Qld

Des

Spotted a pretty good looking ae71 along the Warrego Highway yesterday. White with brown (bronze) front end. Nice stance, wide mags and possibly spacers. Didn`t make much of an exhaust note and didn`t have a huge tail pipe but seemed to accellerate well from 80 to 100 kph. No visible rust in the usual places.

Cheers.

Littleredspirit on here.

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a pretty good looking ae71 along the Warrego Highway yesterday. White with brown (bronze) front end. Nice stance, wide mags and possibly spacers. Didn`t make much of an exhaust note and didn`t have a huge tail pipe but seemed to accellerate well from 80 to 100 kph. No visible rust in the usual places.

Cheers.

i saw that also yesterday

and I thought I was being stealthy.

I made a trip up to Oakey to go to my accountant. Signed off on 2 years of tax returns and bas documents.

Where did you guys see me? Old fella that was probably the most photographic detail ever delivered in a spotted thread response. Well done. :laff:

and I thought I was being stealthy.

I made a trip up to Oakey to go to my accountant. Signed off on 2 years of tax returns and bas documents.

Where did you guys see me? Old fella that was probably the most photographic detail ever delivered in a spotted thread response. Well done. :laff:

You were cruising along the Gatton bypass just before the Toowoomba end heading west.. I was in my white landcruiser 60 and you passed me with ease.. Your passenger had feet on the dash. (tut tut)

Cheers.

haha feet on the dash!

not a bad way to end up with your leg detached from your hip in the event of a crash!

in other news...

there is a house down on the manly forshore, near the fish cafe, with a few corollas and a corona.

he/she has an older corona (maybe early 80s, possibly the quad square light version, not the quad round light version...i don't think) with "corona" sticker on the back window, that is the logo of the corona beer. quite clever i thought.

he/she appears to have a few corollas too, think ive seen a ke30/55 (can never tell the difference), and possibly a ke20?

If you can make a woman act in a sensible fashion without learning everything the hard way, please show me how.

haha nice one.

i forver payed out my girlfriends sun glasses, she has those silly massive sunglasses, that don't actually block any light...let alone protect your eyes.

gave her my polarised glasses to try (just cheapy, but polarised normal glasses), and her eyes were opened, litterally....in that she could actually see when outside.

next day i see her with new glasses, look very simliar to the old ones, howeever they are polarised.

success!

there is a house down on the manly forshore, near the fish cafe, with a few corollas and a corona.

he/she appears to have a few corollas too, think ive seen a ke30/55 (can never tell the difference), and possibly a ke20?

have also driven past this house a few times. theres a ke25 there aswell. soo cute :)