Spotted Qld

Des

Now that i've seen a KE20 in person i see another driving past my house this morning.

It was a faded red KE20. I couldn't see if it was a young person or someone old behind the wheel ;)

Hi John, would the 1st KE20 that ur talking about be my white coupe 'Nanna', on april fools cruise, by any chance? I'm proud :wub: 2 b one of the few really old skool rolla fans :jamie: . And thats the newest ke that i own. i wouldn't want to drive anything else. Dougy

Members dont see this ad

SPOTTED

Haven't seen this before, But according to both badges on the tail end its a Corolla Sprinter.

Sorry i couldn't get any better shots, the f@$k whit in front of me just wouldn't move, left massive gaps between him and the cars in front then in the end STOPPED for an amber light.

Some people...

post-1158-1177574085_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Sorry i couldn't get any better shots, the f@$k whit in front of me just wouldn't move, left massive gaps between him and the cars in front then in the end STOPPED for an amber light.

Some people...

You can be fined for going through a yellow light..... And he probably thought the car behind him didnt have good enough brakes so he'd leave himself an escape route when it came screaming up behind him. *poke* *prod* *jab*

Got four now and just picked up another free KE50 worth of parts today. :sob: That'd make 5 if it wasn't just parts.

I took photos of the four this morning when i got home from work. Took alot of effort to move them since two of them have flat batteries so i did like a total of 10 or so jump starts. :)

shhhh.... mum doesn't know about that last one yet.

**EDIT** The red hardtop will hopefully be going soon. I just need to pull all the doors, boot, windows and cut other sections away.

post-1158-1177838410_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1177838456_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1177838500_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1177838518_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Yeah phatke30 that coupe should look familiar to you.

Had to get rid of it as I now own a sprinter..

MM KE15/17 what condition was it in john?

I'm pretty sure that most people would agree with me here, if i too had to make the choice between a sprinter or a hard top, i would say id definatly go for the sprinter, its not every day you come across them.

Spotted Jon this afternoon. i was turning right onto browns plains rd of waller rd :y: and yes Jon that was the blue ke55 that i took on the april fools day cruise looks much better black

Cheers Jae