My White Ke 11

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

I think it will like the new owner.......Prob should pull a valve out CAD one up so if you do BUST one you could remake one ;)

I have been thinking of getting the ports digitized. Although I'm not wanting to pop it, running e85 should help a lot though.

• 2 weeks later...

You will see it when it arrives...Its a work of art the ports they are MASSIVE.....Photos still don't even do it justice.

Wow, wow and wow. That is the only way to describe this head!!!!

Big ports and 3mm oversized valves on inlet and exhaust. I'll get pics up tonight with an old BP head as comparison.

Told you they were big !

Can see how TRD made a 3K scream to crazy numbers now with how they prep their heads...But This one is even better its a TRD 5K head that will be boosted :)

Now stop playing Datto's and start KE11 building lol

You definatly said they were big and it was a work of art but it far exceeded my expectations. Thanks again I'll be making sure it stays safe. With the new haltech I can tag so many parameters to trigger protection mode it isn't funny.

I can progress with this now I have a good(lol) cylinder head. I've started porting the copper gasket I bought off Si, when that's done I can use that as a solid template to copy for laser cutting exhaust mani flange. I'm going to take the block to work the see if I can keep it std bore, once I've got a definate bore size I can organise pistons and get the rest of the block machined. Keeping it std bore will save me needing to cryo treat it, not that it's all that expensive. But it all adds ups. Oh and I think with the cam and lifter combo I have I'll have to get custom pushrod set.