My White Ke 11

kickn5k

All I can say is... LATERS BOX AND DIFF! :P

Can't wait to see this all together man. Also, when can I come get the 4k head?

Cheers, Jake.

Lols. Yeah I don't believe the diff will be in for long.

I'll call you tonight and try an org something. I may have someone to help with your ecu setup too.

Stu.

Members dont see this ad

Lols. Yeah I don't believe the diff will be in for long.

I'll call you tonight and try an org something. I may have someone to help with your ecu setup too.

Stu.

Stu, the man, the legend! Sweet as man, I'm meant to be at work till 5 but I'll probably be there later. If I can't answer I'll msg you back. And what's this Ecu help you speak of!? :D

Cheers, Jake.

Haha yeah I'd thought before I did the sc setup that 80rwkw would be awesome in something as light as a ke-1x. Nearly made that with a STD 7k fpr and injectors(well Maxed out) but setup properlly made 95 then 104rwkw and I've been wanting more ever since!! So F'yeah I'm power hungry.

But back to blowin boxes and diffs it's all down to how they are treated, the weight of the car v's torque. A member on here with a STD 7k with a set of twin carbs and extractors has been through a few "k" boxes and one diff I think but the car would be about 200kg heavier than my 11. I do make HEAPS of torque though(I don't even think of going back to 4th @ 100km/h don't need to).

Only decision now is to either plumb the gate back in or run a fully sik dorifto screamer pipe lol.

Stu.

how they are treated indeed. i munched a K40(the stronger of the two) in my 20 with a stock 4k. a new clutch and a few 'enthusiastic' shifts did that.

on another note. good to see some progress stu. is there a final goal for this engine combo? eg, a power figure of a 1/4mine time you want or is it just a case of slap it together and see what happens?

on another note. good to see some progress stu. is there a final goal for this engine combo? eg, a power figure of a 1/4mine time you want or is it just a case of slap it together and see what happens?

um just wanted to scare the shite out of my mates. Lol. And max out the 3bar map sensor on my haltech.

Oh and seeing that it's been put out on the worlds fastest k powered rolla thread I wouldn't mind seeing as I want to keep it manual having the most powerful k on here. But I'm not sure if i will achieve this but if it scares my mates then it's a win in my book.

Stu.

um just wanted to scare the shite out of my mates. Lol. And max out the 3bar map sensor on my haltech.

Oh and seeing that it's been put out on the worlds fastest k powered rolla thread I wouldn't mind seeing as I want to keep it manual having the most powerful k on here. But I'm not sure if i will achieve this but if it scares my mates then it's a win in my book.

Stu.

Most powerful k series challenge accepted :P

Well it looks like I've sold the supercharger kit!!! Awesome now I'll be using that coin to buy the haltech, spool rods and a tial 38mm external gate. I believe I could have asked more for it but I got what it owed me minus my r&d time. Not complaining one bit I got what I asked for and was happy I didn't have to advertise and it's going to someone that wanted everything and near enough plug and play.ha

I've got to get dads 1600 done and then I'll be hard at it!! I will keep the updates coming though, got a few things I need to get photos of and post up.

Stu.

Bit of an update. Scored a new Tial 38mm polished top external wastegate on egay for $175 including postage!!

Really wanted a black one for stealth purposes but for that price I'm not complaining.lol

I've also now got a 4k short for fab purposes thanks to Ewt (woz and josh) and also the man Mhmills for picking it up for me. I'll give this a freshen up after I've finished with it and offer it for cost to someone on here.

So soon I'll throw the dummy setup in and get it up too work and get started. That's when the picks will come and heaps of them too.

Stu.

• 2 weeks later...

Not an update but got an awesome suprise today!! One of the workshops(does v8 supertaxi mufflers) in the laneway at work advertises in fast fours, zoom etc. He says to me "got some mags today from the rep. And there is a rolla similar to yours in it". I'm like it's prob stix's sr ke20 or even oke's phsycotic wepon, but no it's a supercharged white ke-11. MY white ke11 and it's in "Fast Fours"!!!!!

Dad owns a 2nd gen MPS3 and we whent to a dyno day at HPF months ago in my rolla. We get to HPF and the guys running It come rushing over taking photos of the car and the other guy who just happens to be a Toyota freak start asking q's about it etc. Not thinking that a couple of these shots would end up in a mag I show em everyhing but didn't get it on the dyno as taking it was a last minute desicion.

So yeah I'm sssoooo f'ing stoked!! It's in the may edition of fast fours with a red evo on the cover page 42. From all my rambling you prob think it's a feature but no just two little photos and no write up but that enough for me.

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k