What Next?

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought that the next thing would be springnats.

But i will be at winton next weekend for round 6 of the under 2 litre circut races. Same cars that were present at calder.

Probably a bit late but if anyone else is interested ill be there.

on a more serious note, the classic celica club is having a cruise from northland on the 15th.. i may have a go at that.

I'm supposed to be racing, but am nowhere near ready.. so this would be a good backup option

me n kickn5k will be goin on that cruise. we'll try n get some photos happen'n.

me n kickn5k will be goin on that cruise. we'll try n get some photos happen'n.

yeah yeah I'm still in dude as long as we can get rid of the two pigs going at it in the bay, i mean tuned ha ha and calling vicroads in morn to get booked in. I'm sure its going to be a great cruise the celica boys seem like a good bunch of guys.

Jarad mate you missed out big time LIVE better be worth it moparman and webers will surely back me up. after leaving YEA and through KINGLAKE it got really great super super twisty roads, and the body roll over steers out of corners by the ke25 have to be applauded, any more though and inside wheels would be clean off the ground. Top day guys nice to meet you all and what a cruise the celica boys put on. Keep an eye on this thread as crazy from classic celica club has given the task of organising the next one probably in november to me so ill drop the info in here.

Edited by kickn5k

Whats wrong with 25's lifting wheels :) mine does it if i give it heaps out of uphill corners.

Well after a quick consult of the Winton, Calder and Heathcoat callendars i found.

Winton:

Victorian Motor Racing Championships - Round 6

11/11/2006 - 12/11/2006

BMWs, HQs, Open Wheelers and Sports Sedans plus much more battling in out for Victorian Championship in the Final Round.

(i was wroing about the date saying that this was last weekend, it was something else.)

Heathcoat:

There is a couple of ford days and a couple of holden days...

And the "ALL PERFORMANCE CHALLANGE - Sat Nov18th 11am-10pm

Calder:

Sat/Sun, Oct 28-29 Australian Motor Racing Series Round 7 Calder Park Raceway

Sat/Sun, Oct 28-29 Round 7 - Australian Motor Racing Series www.amrs.net.au Calder Park Raceway

So unless people would like to attend one of these remembering that we have Springnats aswell; We will just have another BBQ with no point :y: Another excuess to talk crap and eat food.

Edited by muller