What Next?

TheNOBBLER

thanks rolla. hey every one thats my twinky right at the back. but not much longer after that. towards the end i was harrasing the hell out of a turbo soarer n even he was impressed. not bad for stock twinky with springs n the worlds most droniest exhaust. you'll hav to speak up cause me n stu r still deaf from it. :D

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with 25's lifting wheels :D mine does it if i give it heaps out of uphill corners.

Nothing at all mate it looked spectacular had at no time any real untidyness and was hard up any celica that was in front of

it all day i think I'm in love with toyoglide powered old rollas, what a machine 85ish mph was it cam? hopefully will see you guys at the next cccv cruise and maybe a few more from rolla club. will post new thread when have worked out details with the guys on celica forum, prob just after cup weekend.

hope to see you there...

stu.

thanks rolla. hey every one thats my twinky right at the back. but not much longer after that. towards the end i was harrasing the hell out of a turbo soarer n even he was impressed. not bad for stock twinky with springs n the worlds most droniest exhaust. you'll hav to speak up cause me n stu r still deaf from it. :D

And thats my twinky 3 cars behind ROLLLA's! Lol!

If you have the droniest exhaust then I must be second! We stopped 10 mins outa Hay and put the baffle in... I had a bloody big headache already!

I'm a bit annoyed that I missed the best part of the run but I was already stuffed from the first part (turns out I have a bad case of the flu) and I had to get home... To go see Live! And bloody glad I am that I saw them! They were AWSOME!

Cam (MRMOPARMAN) is getting praise from many forums about is driving skill in the little beast! Woulda love to have seen it in full swing!

Hope to see everyone at the next event... one of many Muller has greatfully looked up!

Jarrad

lol thanks.. i was driving the poor little thing at 10/10ths though.. jeez it copped a flogging.. and all that time, i had the seca up my arse! youse musta had heaps left. alot of the tight corners it was pickng up the insde rear wheel and spinning.

had it sitting on 85mph on the straights before yea, and even then i could barely keep up wth everyone.

oh, i thnk i may have done a headgasket.. time for a converson me thinks :D

oh did i mention i want 230hp whilst retaining a shitload of low down torque.

Did someone say Leyland V8? hehe... nice and light, nice and small!

I'm still amazed we didnt get pulled up at the booz bus! I was in the overtaking lane just before it (it was on the other side of the crest) and would have been radar'd (yep, they hide in the bushes now!) at the wrong side of 130... What a bad feeling that was! But the Celicas behind me were still catching me at that speed!

Now, remember, we don't condone any of this crazy behaviour!

I will definentally make it to the next one if I can!