What Next?

TheNOBBLER

forgot to mention to you on sunday cam but my old boss used to work at repco when they where in f1 (repco brabham) later they all stayed there and formed repco research where they played with cool stuff like rotary pwered jet boats and of all things a 6/71 powered 3.5 ltr P76 he said when he was telling me about it that his mate still has the setup in his shed now that would look cool bug catcher n blower hanging from the old green girl, look for something bigger than a 5K as tuesday when i tried to rego for my car vicroads conviently tell me i need engineers so make it worth it i recon.

sorry back to what i originally got on the thread have posted on the celica forum a basic outline of a mornington peninsula run when it is all confirmed ill post it in here JARAD and CAM r you in? prob either 12th or 19th of nov.

Edited by kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe that would be awesome.. but a blower hangin higher than the roof wouldnt make for a good sleeper :)

probs do good burnouts though.

the 19th is no good for me as i already commited to toymods gokarting do. 12th should be fine, 4-5th is no good at this stage as i may be entering the winton 6 hour

It is confirmed as the 12th now start at bunnings cranbourne at about 11 leave 12 down to flinders portsea rye aurthurs seat and either finnish at dromana drive-in or frankston if I'm sorted with the corolla cam probably cruise down to winton for the six hour go team toyota.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm pretty sure this thread has life left in it!

While I am trying to get the GOR Cruise weekend off the ground I got thinking about a Melbourne Christmas BBQ, just a casual kick back at sink some (insert favourite drink here) whilst having a gasbag.

Anyone interested?

hmm ill have to take the oil squirters off the val and put on the green rolla!

and if we're in the right place burnouts don't matter.. anyone have property nearby?

my dad co owns a property just out of gisborne, but i don't think we'd be able to use it for shinanigans