1st Corolla In Australia?

TOM

Members dont see this ad
How can you enjoy something if its bricked into a room and you can't even see it, or drive it. :2thumbs:

Excactly cars are made to be driving so drive them.

Edited by too quick

Thats a bit harsh isn't it?? :2thumbs:

I not completely sure why you'd brick-in a Corolla for preservation purposes (unless it was a genuine Levin, a prototype or an ex-works rally car, but at the same time you can't blame someone for trying to increase the life expectancy/ preserve something that they really enjoy.

Yeah ok that may have been a bit harsh.

Frankly I don't understand why you'd keep something you love on the shelf and just sit there admiring it... when a lot of the reason you admire it is because of how much you do, or WOULD in this case, enjoy using it. That just seems to be a pretentious and strange thing to... but thats just my opinion

Bricks were probably cheaper than bullet-proof glass!! :2thumbs:

Now that I think of it... I have heard the ol' "Bricked in for preservation" urban legend before. Latest one is that there is a genuine Brocky racer 'bricked-in" somewhere, and one of those G-Zero Skyline things, that somehow made it to Australia...

you would be suprised what some people can do with cars if its true then i think the word is excentric if spelt correctly but i would use nut case my corolla is old and parts are a little hard to find but after driving her the first time the other week am in love its the most fun car ive owned and people look at it as if to say what the f&$k is that.