What Fuel Press For Twin Su`s On K Series

kickn5k

ummm, they are actually starting to break up and fall apart... :y: i'm afraid to wash them, i would probably end up with 2 peices...lol

If you've got the ram tubes, how much you want for them?.....i'll send you a pm.

Edited by Xany

Members dont see this ad
I got mine tuned and balanced today and far out what an incredible difference that made. The guy who tuned them recommended a regulator with 2psi fuel pressure otherwise it damages the needles and seats. I highly recommend getting your su's tuned as it makes one hell of a difference.

Actually i have a balancer at the moment as that is already done i think i sould be able to tune it myself with some help from mate to desifer what is exactlly going on so i should be able to tune her myself all i need is his dyno and sniffer.

I purchased all my ram tubes and filters from, and i know I'm going to get laughed at but autobarn frankston. tubes were $60 a pair and the filters were $40 i think. but the do look awesome. And a tip to people do not use oil on the filters as it made my that rich it almost didnt run carbie screwed full lean and it still smoked like a claped out diesel. I think though i may use the paper filters like corolla kids as i have some clearance issues. once again thanks for all you info guys.

stu

post-2201-1160564581_thumb.jpg

old school cool for an old school car

Sorry mate but i would NEVER EVER use a ramflo air filter again after i saw one ignite.....those things should be bloody illegal. I'm thinking about the ramtubes and socks idea.....i've been trying to get some cheapies...lol.....failing that i could probably get some more unifilters (looks at empty wallet).

Hi.

Geez, never had one burst into flames!

A cheap solution maybe the paper element "pancake" style filters used on some of the old Triumph Spitfires that had HS4 carbs.

The used to cost about $28 each.

Thanks for all help have her with sync, ear and pulg readings got fairly close.

also a quick question was wondering what needle and mainjets anyone uses for my type of application. Ihave no 5 neeldles and the .090" mainjet.

thanks

STU.

Ramflo's catch fire :):S i'll have to watch out for that. I've been having some problems with my SU's too, i'll have to check out that guy in Cheltenham Kanga, my girlfriend lives jsut round the block.

We were going to put socks on mine at one point, but they wouldn't fit in because of the suspension pillar and the fact that my carbies are sitting upright, anyone else had this problem? If so, how'd you overcome it? I'll have to put a pic up of the striaghtened carbies.