Tech:Engine/K-Series/TRD Uprite Kit
Before you even ask where you can buy one just realize they are as rare as rocking horse shit to find. I only know of 2 in existance, Though I have seen bits pop up from time to time on yahoo auctions japan. http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp
One in Australia - The Scott Motorsportz 5K KE70 http://www.scottmotorsportz.com ,
One in New Zealand - Sheldon (blown 5k) off club k http://www.club-k.co.nz/Forums/
The Kit Consisted of:
- Engine Mounts
- Intake/Exhaust Manifold Plate
- Intake Manifold
- Gearbox Bellhousing
It also appears that the intake manifolds came in two different sizes.
- http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10605 (Discussion On Uprighting K Engines On Forum).
- http://t-rex.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/tosco.html (Tosco Tuning Manual).
- http://homepage2.nifty.com/hiro-cy/kptrd.htm (KP61 TRD Parts).
- http://homepage2.nifty.com/hiro-cy/ (Japanese Early Toyota Website).
- http://www.kp61.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4165 (Uprighting discussion on kp61.net).
- http://www.kp61.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3061 (3K/4K Stage III discussion on kp61.net).
Article by Medicine_Man
Back to K Series
Back to Main Page