Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crank Thrust Bearing Movement

Featured Replies

Hey in the middle of a build-up. 4age SP, 7 rib block

I have done all the main caps/bearings etc.

While checking the normal thrust clearance (Sideways) it's perfect very little movement 0.015-0.020.

But while spinning the crank over I notice the thrust bearing itself slightly moving up and down and across, Not (sideways) am I making any sence?? :jamie:

Is this a problem?? Measures up identical to old set and no machining been done just a crank linish.

Any ideas???????????????

  • Author
Hey in the middle of a build-up. 4age SP, 7 rib block

I have done all the main caps/bearings etc.

While checking the normal thrust clearance (Sideways) it's perfect very little movement 0.015-0.020.

But while spinning the crank over I notice the thrust bearing itself slightly moving up and down and across, Not (sideways) am I making any sence?? :jamie:

Is this a problem?? Measures up identical to old set and no machining been done just a crank linish.

Any ideas???????????????

Anyone :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.