June 12, 200917 yr comment_351675 i was lookin at getting a aftermarket tacho but cops arent very nice near me has anyone put a aftermarket tacho in place of the oh so ugly clock n whats it look like cos i hate things that look shit because generally they are crap please enlighten me? oh and shift light?? Report
June 12, 200917 yr comment_351680 i was lookin at getting a aftermarket tacho but cops arent very nice near me has anyone put a aftermarket tacho in place of the oh so ugly clock n whats it look like cos i hate things that look shit because generally they are crap please enlighten me? oh and shift light?? G`day mate, hope the piccy works out ok. I know what you mean about after market tachos with shift lights being a cop magnet. I chose to keep the standard clock, coz it does come in handy sometimes, but I didn`t want a red beacon on top of the dash and I really hate those pillar mounted jobbies. You may or may not like where I`ve mounted my tacho and gauges, but they are out of the way bt are still easy to see. Report
June 12, 200917 yr Author comment_351696 yeah i kno don't really want to hack out the dash n yeah like the tacho but like i said cops are tops near me n prob do me for not enough petrol in my tank but the other three guages nice like it I'm still to put my deck in so i don't have that middle bit sucks ass no beats n no tacho yeah like it mate just cops near me don't like it at all Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now