Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1986 Vl

Featured Replies

Condition: very good

 

Price: $1500 ono

 

Location: Redwood Park

 

Contact: 0433652580 or [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime

 

 

DEFECTED (regency)

*front suspension too low (310mm needs to be 345mm)

*steering wheel diameter too small

*front window tint too dark

 

CLEANEST VL OUT!

Just spent $650 getting new brake pads & rotors, transmission service & reconditioned radiator

 

*17 inch vz ss rims

*2 1/2 inch exhaust

*very clean under the bonnet

*clean interior looks new

*rego until the end of march

 

 

post-10133-1268181749.jpg

post-10133-1268181916.jpg

Condition: very good

 

Price: $1500 ono

 

Location: Redwood Park

 

Contact: 0433652580 or [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime

 

 

DEFECTED (regency)

*front suspension too low (310mm needs to be 345mm)

*steering wheel diameter too small

*front window tint too dark

 

CLEANEST VL OUT!

Just spent $650 getting new brake pads & rotors, transmission service & reconditioned radiator

 

*17 inch vz ss rims

*2 1/2 inch exhaust

*very clean under the bonnet

*clean interior looks new

*rego until the end of march

 

 

Still available? would you consider swaps for my rolla?? post-10437-1268255072_thumb.jpg

  • Author

na sorry man After cash open to offers everyone

  • Author

Also has:

*tow bar

*jvc deck (front and rear speakers)

*gas system (not hooked up)

*eletric windows power button

I'll offer $750.

 

I don't need the rims, Stereo or gas system and you could sell them parts off for at least $500 depending on quality. I can pickup the car whenever you want.

Edited by vartain
Removing Contact Details

  • Author

I'll offer $750.

 

I don't need the rims, Stereo or gas system and you could sell them parts off for at least $500 depending on quality. I can pickup the car whenever you want.

 

thanks, Brenton

 

you can have the whole thing for $1000

  • Author

I'll offer $750.

 

I don't need the rims, Stereo or gas system and you could sell them parts off for at least $500 depending on quality. I can pickup the car whenever you want.

 

thanks, Brenton

 

you can have the whole thing for $1000

thats as low as ill go

  • Author

you can have the whole thing for $1000

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy, was just wondering if this is still for sale?

 

Cheers.

  • Author

yea still here give me a call for details

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.