March 10, 201016 yr comment_420257 Condition: very good Price: $1500 ono Location: Redwood Park Contact: 0433652580 or [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime DEFECTED (regency) *front suspension too low (310mm needs to be 345mm) *steering wheel diameter too small *front window tint too dark CLEANEST VL OUT! Just spent $650 getting new brake pads & rotors, transmission service & reconditioned radiator *17 inch vz ss rims *2 1/2 inch exhaust *very clean under the bonnet *clean interior looks new *rego until the end of march Report
March 10, 201016 yr comment_420506 Condition: very good Price: $1500 ono Location: Redwood Park Contact: 0433652580 or [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime DEFECTED (regency) *front suspension too low (310mm needs to be 345mm) *steering wheel diameter too small *front window tint too dark CLEANEST VL OUT! Just spent $650 getting new brake pads & rotors, transmission service & reconditioned radiator *17 inch vz ss rims *2 1/2 inch exhaust *very clean under the bonnet *clean interior looks new *rego until the end of march Still available? would you consider swaps for my rolla?? Report
March 11, 201016 yr Author comment_420552 Also has: *tow bar *jvc deck (front and rear speakers) *gas system (not hooked up) *eletric windows power button Report
March 11, 201016 yr comment_420573 I'll offer $750. I don't need the rims, Stereo or gas system and you could sell them parts off for at least $500 depending on quality. I can pickup the car whenever you want. Edited February 2, 20206 yr by vartain Removing Contact Details Report
March 11, 201016 yr Author comment_420581 I'll offer $750. I don't need the rims, Stereo or gas system and you could sell them parts off for at least $500 depending on quality. I can pickup the car whenever you want. thanks, Brenton you can have the whole thing for $1000 Report
March 11, 201016 yr Author comment_420584 I'll offer $750. I don't need the rims, Stereo or gas system and you could sell them parts off for at least $500 depending on quality. I can pickup the car whenever you want. thanks, Brenton you can have the whole thing for $1000 thats as low as ill go Report
March 21, 201016 yr comment_423343 Hey buddy, was just wondering if this is still for sale? Cheers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now