Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Help

Featured Replies

Hi guys I'm miller

Just bought a 1982 ke70 4 speed manual light blue

Now for the help part I just fixed up all the things for the rwc and the heater wouldn't select defrost windscreen so had a look and the cable had snapped now how do u get it out and where can I get a new one

And if anyone could help me out there will be a 6 pack of what ever you drink

Hi guys I'm miller

Just bought a 1982 ke70 4 speed manual light blue

Now for the help part I just fixed up all the things for the rwc and the heater wouldn't select defrost windscreen so had a look and the cable had snapped now how do u get it out and where can I get a new one

And if anyone could help me out there will be a 6 pack of what ever you drink

 

hi mate where about do u live ? state etc

  • Author

Oops sorry guys I'm in hoppers crossing area Vic

  • Author

Just incase anyone els needs help with this I done it last night so just ask on this thread I'll try answer

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.