June 19, 201115 yr comment_533183 hey everyone i have got a 5k with 4k head on it and a solid cam, i have chev lifters and a12 pushrods but they seem too long does anyone know what length pushrods are needed? thanks for any help Report
June 19, 201115 yr comment_533191 hey everyone i have got a 5k with 4k head on it and a solid cam, i have chev lifters and a12 pushrods but they seem too long does anyone know what length pushrods are needed? thanks for any help Hey, I used 4k pushrods. 186mm a12 156mm ball and cup used with the adjustable rocker gear, I believe. You may have a dished piston 4k head which is 6mm shorter than the flat top head. Edited June 19, 201115 yr by GJM85 Report
June 19, 201115 yr comment_533307 Oh yeah, hang on. I just cocked that up big time. I've had to refer back to my build thread. I used holden red motor lifters, a12 pushrods @ 156mm and the 4k adjustable rocker gear. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now