Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Automatic Lights Off

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm new here and I own a Corolla Ascent ZRE152R MY09. I'm a bit confused as to why Toyota wouldn't ensure the lights automatically turn off when the car is locked or key is removed from ignition, which I imagine isn't much more effort than the beeping alert that is currently featured. Does anyone know if there are any simple kits available to make this possible? Or would I have to send to car back to Toyota and pay a premium for them to do it (if they would at all)?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.