Which Diff For 3sge Beams

canon

Members dont see this ad

Thanks Nick, I'm from U.A.E Dubai :cool:

I currently don't own a corolla but I'm aware of the beams engine.While searching for parts at the jdm used suppliers I found the engine 3sge beams manual rear wheel very rare here.

Quick search on what suitable car for it that can be registered.Old cars are rare here due to corosion and strict renewal of registeration .So hoping to locate reasonable clean ke70.

G series & F series are from what cars

Edited by canon

Holy S*&$ Batman

A BEAMS in a Corolla??

We put a BEAMS Red Top in the MR2 and she screams! I can only imagine what she'd do in a corolla...OMG - I'm in shock.

Now I'm going to do a search to find out what you guys have been up to with BEAMS!!!

Lesley :cool:

Edited by SoulSearcher

uhhh there were only about 150 put into MR2's and they were released only in the JDM in 1998/1999.

There was a small amount released in the Celica's (in about 1998/1999) but I'm not too sure how many.

The biggest pain in the arse for us was the wiring, it took less than a day to get the old motor out and the new motor in, but over 3 weeks to organise the wiring and it still isn't sorted out (it's been a year!)

Lesley :cool:

Edited by SoulSearcher

Thanks for the links, the second did link for diff size did not work!

A long time a back I did come across a red top 3sge beams but it was with without the ecu and with chopped wiring.

I have been looking a beams engine for a very long time.

The one I found is rear wheel with 6 speed gear it says 3sge G2 beams with ecu but without the fuse box.

What does the G2 stand for?

I hope the lack of the fusebox will not complicate matters.

By what Soulsearcher says one year and the wiring isnt sorted out is not encoraging. :cool:

Oh, don't be discouraged by the time it's taken us for the wiring to get done, we've just been REALLY slack :cool:

What pis#ed me off the most that it came from an MR2 and went into an MR2 and we've STILL had problems, I spent three weeks looking for the wiring diagram, all to no avail, but if we weren't so slack, we would have taken it to an auto electrician and had them do it.

So totally ignore what I said :)

Lesley :(

Now that I'm really excited.

Like the saying don't count your chics before the eggs hatch.I better go and buy the engine

first day of the week, saturday as it is here Ill go and get it.

One thing of conern is some sellers on odd engines or sophisticated tend to on as is basis

So what to look for before paying.

• 1 month later...