Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

R31 Skyline Track Car Swap For Ke15 Or Ke25

Featured Replies

 

Hi guys thought I would put my skyline

On here it is listed on eBay I am not In a hurry to sell but I do need room

r31 race car seris 3

 

heavily modifyed for circut work ,drag drift etc

 

it has been built over the past year  with mods as follows

 

included in sale is stock engine and r32gtst turbo gearbox

 

full mod list of all work and parts done

 

rb20det turbo siver top with gtr clutch and flywheel r32 gtst gearbox

 

engine has rb25 turbo and custom dump . engine has been professionly wired

 

trust air filter

 

rg race alloy radiator with davis craig electric fan and adjustable temp switch

 

large front mount intercooler

 

malpasi rising rate fuel reg

 

three inch custom mandrel bent exhaust and exforce stainless muffler

 

r33 gtr fuel pump

 

body mods:

 

full seam welded body and painted in two pac ford colour burnt orange

 

series 3 front conversion

 

jic full adjustable coilover suspension front and rear

 

five stud conversion r32 gtr front brakes and gtr master cylinder and booster

 

r32 gtr wheels

 

full nolathane bush kit installed front and rear

 

boot mounted battery

 

series 3 taillights

 

locked diff

 

interior mods:

 

bride zeta 3 low macs race seat

 

saas wood grain steering wheels and boss kit

 

sparko pedals

 

s14 passager seat

 

rear seats included in sale but not installed ( install yourself)

 

nismo boost gauge mounted in dash

 

this is all i have for now car is in very good condition and has been driven very few times since all work has been done as the car is not registerd

 

selling due to many unfinished projects and no time to take it to the track regretfully this car must go

 

there has been thousands spent and countless hours spent on this car

 

any questions please ask i am NOT open to swaps unless you have a ke15 sprinter or ke25 corolla car sold as is

 

inspections welcome

I can't up load pictures as I only have iPhone at the moment

Text me phone number and I can send some pics

I am after $4500 for it I will not be wrecking it out

And I will not swap unless it's a ke15- or 25 in good condition

And cash adjustment if need be

0437684980 thanks Klayton

Iam in Narre warren Vic

 

 

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.