Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stock Wheel Offset

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Can anyone please tell me the stock wheel offsets for 13" rims:

 

KE30:

 

KE55:

 

KE70:

 

I would prefer exacts not about or around this much if possible.

 

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Pretty sure they're all the same. +33 from memory. I measured about the same not that long ago.

  • Author

Thanks snot, that helps. But rules out corolla rims for my use. I need +30 or less for correct track.

  • Author

I've got a 1200 ute with 4age turbo in it and want to get it engineered. I've got a set of 4 13" rims and tyres but are the wrong offset. I only need 2 rims for the rear to move forward.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.