April 11, 200620 yr comment_112048 Cruise Time Peoples. Date: 6th of May Day: Saturday Time: 11.00am sharp Meet: Woden Tradies Club Car Park Cruise with a stop for lunch at Macca's then cruise some more and take lots of pic's. Please post here if you ARE coming and some idea's on where you want to go and what you want to do. Edited April 11, 200620 yr by Trendact Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_112072 Count me in 100% I don't mind where we go, or what we do. It will be a good day Report
April 12, 200620 yr comment_112156 Help me find some 13" rims and tyres for me 20 and I will come too.. msg me if you know anybody who has some.. Report
April 13, 200620 yr comment_112295 What is wrong with the rims you have? Just put new tyres on them Report
April 15, 200620 yr comment_112666 I only have 12" rims and I would like to get some 13" so tyres don't cost 80 bucks each, I would buy all of trendys wheels off him if I could get some rims... Report
April 15, 200620 yr comment_112670 That makes sense. I'll keep an eye out. Just convert it to KE30 stuff, then you can get rims easy as Report
April 16, 200620 yr comment_112716 i have four 15" rim/mags that will fit but may need spacers with leagel tyres and only two 13'' rims/mags also with leagel tyres that i would love to sell as i really don't have any use for them anymore Report
April 16, 200620 yr comment_112846 What are the wheels off, and what do they look like. Post pics, or bring one over to my house and show me, cheers Report
April 17, 200620 yr comment_112877 the 15'' are of the wags before i got the 16''. there are a five spoke fake three peice muilty four stud (4/14.3 and 4/100) sort of thing. ill see what i can do about pics asap. and the 13'' are just a five spoke also muilty four stud. i painted them black but that would come off with the light rud of some paper pics asap :lolcry: Report
April 17, 200620 yr comment_112910 50 bucks should cover it but i stress there is only two ill try to get some pics by tonight Edited April 17, 200620 yr by ke70pussywagon Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now