Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sdma Hillclimb This Sun 9/12/07

Featured Replies

Hi All,

 

Next SDMA Hillclimb is this Sunday 9th Dec - should be a few RollaClub members racing. Come out and cheer us on - or better yet, enter and compete. Spectator entry is free of charge.

 

The hillclimb track is at Fairbairn Park on Sutton Rd. Kicks off about 9:30am and finishes about 3:00pm. Details on the SDMA site: http://www.sdmahillclimb.com/

 

I'll be there - look for the white AE82 Twin Cam with RollaClub & Specialised Trailers stickers.

 

Will you be there Mickey_tee (lower the record maybe)? How about you Tayles (see if you can pull out a blinder and take the record off your brother)? Suspect Thomo will be there trying to stay just ahead of me... Not that that is really hard to do. :wink:

 

No mods to the White Bomb this time - I'll just be trying to learn how to get it into third gear and not panic at the last turn. My total lack of coordination is beginning to be very obvious now that the car is sticking harder through corners...

 

Cheers,

Todd

Yeah mate I'll be there, just trying to get someone to cover my shift at work.

 

Maybe if I had a 2ZZ I could give the record a shot :wink:

 

Lol nobody listen to Todd, he always gives himself a bad wrap saying "lack of talent" and "no coordination" but I'd like to see somebody steer that AE82 around the track any faster!

  • Author
I'd like to see somebody steer that AE82 around the track any faster!

 

Nobody else is that daft. :wink:

 

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I can steer OK, just coordinating brake HARD and LATE (somebody described it as wait until your terrified then count to 10 and then brake) - gear change - nail it for that last corner I can't do. Can't heel and toe to save myself, so I tend to brake too early or change down too early and stuff my times.

 

Oh, and for anybody entering - you absolutely must have your entries to Eva by COB Wed or you won't be racing. Check the site.

all forms filled and money paid, and soon as she turns her fax machine on, i may get entered

  • Author
all forms filled and money paid, and soon as she turns her fax machine on, i may get entered

 

Yeah, an email was sent about that, but not everyone is on it.

 

New contact details are on the site - just re-download the entry form to check them.

Lol nobody listen to Todd, he always gives himself a bad wrap saying "lack of talent" and "no coordination"

 

Exhibit A:

 

Can't heel and toe to save myself, so I tend to brake too early or change down too early and stuff my times.

 

:jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.