Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy ke55

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Andy ke55

  1. She has enough trouble with 2 pedals in the wife's car, she wouldn't have a clue if there was 3 pedals. :) Don't really care about performance as she is a learner and will only be driving around town. when she has finished with it, I will hand it down to the next daughter. After that, If it hasn't been destroyed, I will probably ditch the massive 55hp 1.3 and slip in something a little more suitable. (any suggestions?)or just do a rebuild and bore it etc, etc. Thanks
  2. Thanks fooman. Didn't think the motors would be different with the autos and manuals, but I'd hate to pull the boxes out and find out that they were. Cheers, Andrew
  3. Gidday all. Had a bit of a look around the site, but couldn't find what I am looking for.(sure it's there somewhere). Got 2 ke55's that I was trying to sell. As I can't sell them, I'm going to pull the auto out of the crappy one and stick it into the good car that is a 4 speed manual, as my daughter won't drive a manual. Is it just a simple swap? I have a recollection that the engine and box were either a manual setup or auto setup, and it was not just a case of swapping the boxes over. If anybody could steer me in the right direction, it would be appreciated. I have done a fair bit of mechanical work as a young bloke, but not on Toyota's. Thanks, Andrew

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.