Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrDavid333

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrDavid333

  1. WOW!! Thats an amazing car!!! Id actually go for that one but its too bad I live in NSW... :( Here is one of the ones I'm looking at: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/toyota-corolla-1980-12289503?ref=Item What do you guys reckon?? EDIT: Just found the guy on this forum http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/56930-ke55-sydney-original/ hahahaha my bad
  2. Hey guys, I"m looking to buy my first car and I'm wondering whether or not I should go for a KE55. I love those 70's car shapes and I've found a few corollas on Car-sales, but I'm just wondering what I should be looking for in a good one.Yes I know these cars are more than 30 years old so they're not going to be showroom quality, but how much hassle am I to expect from a vintage Corolla in general? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post Links here so if you would like to see the ones I'm looking at, just let me know. Thanks guys, Dave

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.