Everything posted by Keto91
-
32/36 Weber Jetting
Thank god for that. I think my vac advance diaphragm has a leak on the 5k dizzy. Luckily i have a couple of 4k dizzy's sitting around:-)
-
32/36 Weber Jetting
yeah, i think so. Can you use a 4k dizzy on a 5k?
-
32/36 Weber Jetting
This is true! I was thinking maybe i could use the specs off the 2l escorts, as they use the same carb. What do you think?
-
32/36 Weber Jetting
I was hoping to do it myself, but i may be able to get my car on my mates dyno for cheap. Just thought someone on here may have done similar modifications and i could go from there.
-
32/36 Weber Jetting
Hey guys, I have 32/36 weber sitting at home waiting to be fitted to my 5k, but i have not fitted it due to it being jetted for a standard 4k. I was just wondering if anyone could send me in the right direction, in relation to jetting. List of modifications to the 5k : Engine rebuilt Extractors with 2 inch exhaust 11:1 compression ratio bored out to a 1600 Crow cam and hardened pushrods ( Unsure on the lift, but its big) Heavy duty valve springs Balanced crank Flywheel balanced and lightened Dizzy recurved Gt40r Coil Any answers would be appreciated!!
-
Running On Issue?
all good, there was some incorrect markings on my crank that through out my timing. My issue now is how much oil does a 5k take?
-
Running On Issue?
Hey guys, i've recently fitted a worked 5k to my ke70. After fiddling around with the ignition timing i finally got the thing started! My issue though is once i switched the ignition off, it would "run on" i cut off fuel to the carb but continued to run until i stalled it. Any ideas would be appreciated!