Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weggy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Weggy

  1. So I'm looking to put a new motor in my ke30 but to put a SR20 in its going to cost me 10-15 grand to change shit around.. does anyone have any ideas of something cheaper and easyier. I'm on my p's and want a bit got power but I'm not will to pay 15 grand!!
  2. Hey does anyone know the power to weight ratio for p platers in Vic? I've just scored a ke30 and I'm wanting to put a new motor in it. I've been told by a few to put a SR20 in but not 100% sure if it's legal?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.