Everything posted by jasemc0
-
Ke70 Wagon
Thanks for the advice I'm thinking ill go 12a turbo with two tone paint job v green and grey as for lowering it its already pretty low and the roads here are pretty narely does anyone no about changing the lights to the twin lights?
-
Ke70 Wagon
Yea all doors shaven and newzealand
- Ke70 Wagon
- Ke70 Wagon
-
Ke70 Wagon
Nah nt at all its prety tidy so guna keep it till ive done the body work wont need the it on the road for next 6 months
- Ke70 Wagon
-
Ke70 Wagon
I was thinkin twin lights on front shaven doors two tone paint the a new motor
-
Ke70 Wagon
Quite like it and i got it cheap ae
-
Ke70 Wagon
Yea true that i duno what I'm up to on here ae any1 got any ideas for my ke70
-
Ke70 Wagon
Thanks glad u could waste my time and your time
-
Ke70 Wagon
- ke70 wagon
- Ke70 Wagon
i just brought a ke70 wagon just wondering if they are much differnt to the sedans.- Ke70 Wagon