Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KE20 MYS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KE20 MYS

  1. So you mean the internal oil pump is build in the gearbox. I just need to find a suitable piping to connect it to the after market oil cooler. What happen if the oil pump is not working? Can i change the oil pump?
  2. Thanks for the helpful advice. Can i know if i need to install another pump to circulate the coolant into the gearbox and pump out to the oil cooler?
  3. Hi. I would like to know how to convert the manual transmission to auto transmission (toyoglide) for my KE20. I understand I will need to install the coolant piping from the auto gearbox to the radiator. The problem is my radiator is not meant for auto transmission. I am confused if the toyoglide will need to run a coolant system like the engine. Please help.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.