Everything posted by First rolla 101
-
Hydraulic Clutch To T50 What Connects It?
Ok cheers I'll give it a go
-
Hydraulic Clutch To T50 What Connects It?
Ok thanks, I might even try flipping it upside down
-
Hydraulic Clutch To T50 What Connects It?
Just seen link, I def don't have that rod and you may be right about it being on the wrong side seeing as the rod is straight, that sucks coz the kit wasn't cheap and the RH engine mount that came with the kit was wrong too
-
Hydraulic Clutch To T50 What Connects It?
It's a T series and does the slave cylinder push forward and pull the arm toward the front of the car? If so maybe I just need the rod?
-
Hydraulic Clutch To T50 What Connects It?
Sorry can't view that image. But yeah its a t50 box but I have no rod. The side that has the rubber is facing the engine. I can't work out how to post a photo
-
Hydraulic Clutch To T50 What Connects It?
I've just put my manual pedal box in my ke30 and put my clutch booster in which was purchased from KE Conversions. The braided line that goes from the booster to the part (sorry not sure what its called)that bolts to the transmission seems backwards. I'm not sure what connects that part to the lever on the transmission. Any help would be great, cheers ash
-
First Project Ke30, Need Advice On Good Engine Choice
Hmmm ok, what is involved in boring out the 4k?
-
First Project Ke30, Need Advice On Good Engine Choice
No shit, thanks for the help, time to look for a 5k. Does the 5k avoid going through regency?
-
First Project Ke30, Need Advice On Good Engine Choice
Ok cheers, and this might sound stupid but if I put another k engine in wont it still be pretty slow? Where does the power come from? I'm trying to avoid a turbo
-
First Project Ke30, Need Advice On Good Engine Choice
I'm starting my first project, ke30 auto, I don't have a lot of experience with the mechanical side of things. Just looking for some advice on a good engine conversion. Turbo? Or restore another corolla engine? And which engine will fit with minimal hassle