Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SurfWagon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SurfWagon

  1. Thanks for the help so far. Looking like it may be to do with the internal workings of the speedo. The cable is nice and lubed and spins freely. Most likely an issue with said magnets. Will update once I pull it apart. Cheers.
  2. I have a ke36 wagon with a 3k and 4speed manual. When I start the car and drive initially the speedo is reading correctly. Once it gets warm the speedo decides to show double the speed I am really going. Not sure if it something internally wrong with the gauge? From what I can see the speedo is a mechanical cable type but the issue seems to be showing up as electrical issue due to its inconsistency. Any help would be great. Cheers. Luke.
  3. Thanks mate, very good info. Much appreciated.
  4. Have tried searching all over the web (including on this site) and even asking a number of exhaust shops. I have a KE36 with a 3K with twin 40mm Dellorto's and a set of 4 into 1 headers. I am trying to work out the best exhaust size and construction to suit this set-up. The car currently has a brand new 2" exhaust with a single rear muffler installed by the previous owner. After driving it back from Brisbane to Melbourne over 2 days I discovered that it was both very loud (with a huge drone) and seemed to create a sense of lag maybe due to turbulence caused by the large sized pipe for a small 1.2lt engine. What I would like to know is what diameter pipe would be suitable (just a weekend cruiser) and how should it be constructed (2 mufflers or a muffler and a resonator) to keep both the noise down and give the engine a little response back. My only thoughts would be for a 1.5" pipe diameter, a mid mounted resonator and a rear mounted muffler. Any help with this would be much appreciated. I am very well versed in terms of race car preparations and high horsepower engines and exhausts but this is something a little from left field. Regards, Luke.
  5. Terrific, thank you very much for that. Also prefer the old phone call.
  6. Is that Peter Robinson in Oakleigh still dealing in old Corolla parts?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.