Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fingerlickin_B

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fingerlickin_B

  1. Hi peoples, searching like mad & can't find these on the interwebs! Obviously I'm not using the correct search terms on eBay & such. What am I supposed to call this rubber?
  2. Took it for a decent no sway bar drive today & seemed good :) Why did I even ask? Because although I had driven the car once before with sway bar fitted, it had stupid short Commodore shocks fitted by someone to force the rear lower & drove like sh*t. Then that particular previous owner blew the diff. Today I fitted the correct shocks & went for my first proper drive in it, hence my inability to compare for myself. I see no need for the sway bar with close to stock tyre size/profile, so will shelve it for now, since there seemed to be more roll in the tryes than suspension today...LOL!
  3. Thanks coln72 (Colin?) for your input :)
  4. Hi peoples, I found myself fitting a complete KE35 diff to my KE55 on Friday & of course the sway bar brackets were missing. Being in a hurry, I had no time to slice off & weld to the new housing, thinking "that can be done later". However, there seems to be some conjecture as to whether this car either benefits from or is otherwise hampered by a rear bar. If anyone has tried both with & without, I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.