Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dogantx3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dogantx3

  1. Does anybody happen to know the spare wheel tyre size for a ke70 wagon to be placed under the fuel tank?? I can't remember what size mine was before I chucked it out. I've tried a 165/75 r13 but it's too big
  2. Hi guys, I've got a problem with the heater in my AE71 where the heaters blower doesn't work. With the heater on any setting i only get a click from around the passenger kick panel and thats about it. No heat, no air being blown, nothing but a click when i switch between the heat settings. I havent yet been able to remove the kick panel to pinpoint where the click comes from but is this where the heaters relay is located? Ive checked all fuses under the steering wheel and in the engine bay and they all seem to be intact. Is there a specific relay or fuse i should be checking? How can i test the blower motor?
  3. has anybody seen any RA40 or RA60 celicas at any wreckers lately?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.