New Not A Car Toy

thomo

i've got a road bike, trail bike, 4 rollas, the hilux, the xf ute, a lancer, and today i added a different toy to the colection... A CARAVAN!! its got wheels so it fitts the basic requrements of shit that sits in the back yard, i plan to deck out the interior as a site shed sort of thing to take to car shows, rallys and races so that theres a fridge full of cold drinks, something nice to sit on, and an air con/ heater, maybe then i can take kids to motorsport events, even if they just watch dvds and colour in their books

now looking for a boat and airplane (seriously)

Members dont see this ad

not looking to sell it when its done, maybe rent it out? then we all don't need fuging big aluminium boxes in our back yards

this ones what i,ve been looking for, single axle, solid woodwork, no soft top crap, few dents but not bad, and good cond. underneath cos its never been towed

and someones already stripped the int. for me!

i wonder how it would look full polished?

not looking to sell it when its done, maybe rent it out? then we all don't need fuging big aluminium boxes in our back yards

this ones what i,ve been looking for, single axle, solid woodwork, no soft top crap, few dents but not bad, and good cond. underneath cos its never been towed

and someones already stripped the int. for me!

i wonder how it would look full polished?

Would look full sik :hmm:

May need to drop past for a look see...... is it at your workshop or home (or both...lol :) )