Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey...how Is Everybody?

Featured Replies

Hello people...

 

I bought a 78' Corolla last summer but havn't found much time (or money) to throw into it yet...however, I just got some money in and I'm hoping to get it on the road.

 

With this in mind I started poking about on the Net to figure out what if anything fun good be done with this car, considering I was kind of taken by it. I found this site, have been poking around for a few days, and yeah! Here I am.

 

Hope to get some good advice and meet a few people.

Hi and welcome to the club. You'll learn to love it here. There is alot of usefull info.

 

Throw on some pics to let us see what you've got ahead of you.

 

Jon.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.