Need A Little Help

Clown

Members dont see this ad

Stilrling Hire in the Adelaide hills has one for $58 bucks I think...there's a servo on the corner of Magill and crap, the road that goes past K-Mart to Firle.... there's also Kennards Hire all over the place that do them

Hope Bianca is ok, and the 2 isn't too messed up, Nisswreck have parts, as does Paradise Toyota Recyclers.

If you're stuck for parts email or send me a PM as I have contacts re MR2's ;)

Lesley :bash:

Thanks, i'll get back to you about the parts, cops said the other women was at fault, just hoping she had insurance. I'm driving bianca's daewoo (haha) across tomorrow and i'll suss the car out friday quickly to see what sort of damage.

Should be heading across soon, just waiting on the daewoo to show up so i can leave. The mr2's sitting in the garage at the moment, so i get to see it when i get there. Hoping it looks a little better then the last one.

just occured to me, if you're an RAA member you get a 8klm tow, if your a plus member it's 20k's for all the travelling you guys do maybe it'd be worth joining up (as a just in case preaution). and if you're X klms away from home they give you hire cars, accommodation and other stuff if your car breaks down/is in an accident, may be worth looking into...

Lesley :D

She rememberd about that when she got the car home about RACV total care. :D Cars sitting in the driveway at the moment, i got here at about 9pm last night. Had a quick look at the car tonight, bonets kinked, drivers side gaurd is bent and pushed back making drivers door hard to open, bumpers stuff, drivers headlight is out of place, looks like metal inside wheel well might have been damaged too. I can't open the bonet to check as i wont be able to close it. Guess we'll see what happens with the car. Bianca's a bit sore still, had today off work.

She rememberd about that when she got the car home about RACV total care. :D Cars sitting in the driveway at the moment, i got here at about 9pm last night. Had a quick look at the car tonight, bonets kinked, drivers side gaurd is bent and pushed back making drivers door hard to open, bumpers stuff, drivers headlight is out of place, looks like metal inside wheel well might have been damaged too. I can't open the bonet to check as i wont be able to close it. Guess we'll see what happens with the car. Bianca's a bit sore still, had today off work.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope everything works out ok for the car but more importantly for Bianca! Accidents suck. :)